Yuppie, wholesome boho guys! Our new video is here! Are you ready to get that booty you always dreamed of?
This 30-minute yoga class focuses on building a booty, strengthening the legs, but also works your core, arms, and shoulders while giving you an amazing stretch. It will help you build happy lean muscles while working out your glutes and hamstrings. Trim and tone while building body awareness, flexibility and stability in the spine. Synchronize your breath to the movement for maximum benefits and always, listen to your body.
As always before we begin, I want to share with you some thoughts about one of my favorite postures from this sequence, jam about it’s benefits and why I like it so much.
The pose being Virabhadrasana III or Warrior III.
Why I Love This Pose:
• strengthens the ankles and legs
• strengthens the shoulders and muscles of the back
• tones the abdomen
• helps align your spine and sharpens your focus
• improves balance and posture
Warrior III How-To:
• Begin standing in Mountain Pose. Spread your toes wide and ground down through all four corners of your feet.
• Inhale to reach your arms up overhead, and as you exhale, begin to extend your right leg straight back behind you as you shift your weight into your left foot and leg.
• Keep the right foot flexed and active (toes pointing down), and find a strong line of energy along the right leg and out through the right heel.
• Lift the inner line of the right thigh higher, and drop the right hip down to ensure it remains level with the left.
• Engage the left quadricep to keep the standing leg strong without locking or hyperextending the left knee. Straighten both legs as much as possible.
• Move toward bringing the torso parallel to the floor. Tone the core and keep the low belly in to create more stability in your upper body.
• Keep the gaze down and the neck in a relaxed, neutral position. Remain the pose anywhere from 5 to 10 breaths.
• To come out of the pose, slowly bring the right foot back to meet the left and raise the torso to a vertical position. When ready, repeat on the other side.
• Hold on to opposite elbows with the arms over your head.
• Bring the arms out to the sides.
• Place your hands on your hips.
Trust me you’re going to feel very satisfied after you finish it. If you stick in and do this yoga workout 2-3 times a week you’ll get amazing results just in 1 month. Don’t forget to drink minimum 2 liters of water a day and eat clean! Join me on this one and let me know about your results and how you feel in the comments bellow! ♥
Grab a water, grab your mat and let’s get started…