I made this gorgeous Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake for my Birthday after party this year. I spent my special in day in Santorini, but when I got back I wanted to celebrate with my family and friends so I prepared a dinner and invited everyone for a sushi and cheesecake party! It was so fun and everybody enjoyed the food so much! This made me really happy! So I desided to share this gorgeous recipe with you!
As I adore healthy foods and cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts I tried to make a healthier version with real yummy products.
This is NOT a regular cheesecake full of refined sugar, fats, flour and dairy. It’s made mostly with nuts and real fruits. Cheesecake that is actually good for your health. Anyway it is always better and much funier to share it with your friends. 🙂
The crust tastes like chewy cookies. It’s made of nuts and dates and it takes about 5 minutes to be prepared. Just perfect for busy people like me!
The cheesecake layers are just TOP! So CREAMY and tasty. I promise you guys! And the best new is this is a NO-BAKE Cheesecake. This means it’s healthy, very delicious, guilt-free and it takes a short time to be prepared.
I love eating raw vegan cheesecakes because I feel light afterward, not like when I eat the regular full of sugars and fats cakes. This cheesecake is full of protein, fiber, healthy natural fats and nutrients. It’s the best combo for staying fit.
I think I already did convinced you so let’s go straight to the recipe!
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 5-6 dates, pitted and soaked in water for 1 hour
- 1 vanilla or vanilla extract
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- splash of water to help blend if needed
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked overnight
- 1 cup blanched almonds soaked overnight
- ¼ cup rice/maple/agave syrup of your choice
- 1 vanilla
- 3-4 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 cup blackberries + more for garnish
- 1 tsp lemon zest for garnish
- Pulse ingredients in the food processor until the sticky crumbles form. Add a splash of water to the end if it needs help sticking.
- Press crust into a parchment lined 18-20 cm springform pan.
- Add a layer of blackberries pressed around the perimeter of the pan and more in another circle inside. Then put it in the fridge to chill while you prepare the filling.
- Soak cashews and almonds in a bowl of water the night before. The next day, drain and rinse.
- Place cashews and almonds in food processor and blend for several minutes until smooth.
- Scrape down sides and add lemon juice, ¼ cup sweetener, vanilla & blend again.
- Stream in the melted coconut oil & blend until well combined. Taste and add more sweetener, if needed. For me it was just perfect with ¼ cup.
- Scoop out enough of the cheesecake filling to cover the crust with about ½ of the white layer just enough to cover the blackberries. Then set in freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Add 1 cup blackberries to the remaining cheesecake in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spread the blackberry layer on top of white layer and decorate with fresh blackberries and lemon zest.
- Cover with foil and set in the freezer for about 3 hours to firm up and then transfer to the fridge for a couple more hours.
This is the recipe for this gorgeous Vegan Gluten Free Paleo Raspberry Lime Cheesecake – so easy!
So let me know how you liked it in comments bellow. I will be also very excited to see your variations of this Goodness. ENJOY!!! ♥